EBC is looking to fill two positions at our facility in Trexlertown, PA. If you are interested and meet the qualifications, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE POSITION INVOLVES UTILIZING THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT:
• WIDE HYDRAULIC CUTTING MACHINE
• DUPLO BOOKLET MAKER
• MORGANA FOLDER
• SMALL FAST SPEED FOLDER
• HOLE DRILLER
• PADDING PRESS
• WIDE FORMAT CUTTER
• BINDING/PUNCHING MACHINES
• OTHER SMALL BINDERY AND FINISHING EQUIPMENT
• SHIPPING AND RECEIVING OF PRODUCTS AND PROJECTS
• MAINTENANCE OF ALL BINDERY AND FINISHING EQUIPMENT ON A CONSISTENT BASIS
OTHER REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
• SET UP
• CLEANLINESS OF PRODUCTION FLOOR
• INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
• ASSISTANCE TO PRODUCTION PERSON AT TIME IN PRINTING ON DIGITAL PRESSES
QUALIFYING CANDIDATE CAN START POSITION IMMEDIATELY.
EXPERIENCE IN THE BINDERY AND FINISHING FIELD FOR AT LEAST 12 MONTHS REQUIRED.
Hours: MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 11 am to 6pm
Saturday as needed
Salary: Hourly compensation discussed at the interview
Part Time Bookkeeping Position
Desired Qualifications: The bookkeeper candidate should have an Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the Quickbooks accounting software package and Microsoft Excel.
• Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client’s accounts payable invoices.
• Codes payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
• Communicates (both verbal & written form) with clients, client suppliers and vendors.
• Deposits account receivables into client bank accounts.
• Handles client payroll.
• Handles investments.
• Receives and reviews account statements.
• Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
• Generates 1099′s and W-2′s for clients.
• Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or partners.
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
• Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
• Knowledge of computerized accounting, but must be able to do a manual set of books.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
• Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
• Prior experience in Business Management preferred.