Bookkeeper Job Description
Part Time Bookkeeper needed for a Express Business Center located in Trexlertown PA. Hours, benefits and compensation to be discussed at your interview. Please send your resume to Andrea at email@example.com
Desired Qualifications: The bookkeeper candidate should have an Associate’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles. Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of the Quickbooks accounting software package and Microsoft Excel.
• Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates client’s accounts payable invoices.
• Codes payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
• Communicates (both verbal & written form) with clients, client suppliers and vendors.
• Deposits account receivables into client bank accounts.
• Handles client payroll.
• Handles investments.
• Receives and reviews account statements.
• Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
• Generates 1099′s and W-2′s for clients.
• Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by accountants or partners.
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
• Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
• Knowledge of computerized accounting, but must be able to do a manual set of books.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
• Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
• Prior experience in Business Management preferred.