Check out this video to learn about our new partnership with Discover Lehigh Valley and how you can take advantage of our member promotion!
EBC would like to thank Deb Vollers and Alyssa Antolick for our tour of The Heritage Guild of Easton, PA last week. The facility features a 25,000 square-foot full-range firearms and archery store as well as a safe, monitored, climate-controlled 15-lane 50′ indoor shooting range, 6-lane 75′ rifle range, 8-lane 75′ tactical and 20 yard archery range. They offer insight on every espect of firearm and archery selection, ownership and use. What an impressive facility! Visit www.heritageguild.com for more information.
We can take care of all of your notary public needs right from our facility!
The Ben Yorgey Foundation was created in memory of Ben Yorgey and serves to raise money for high school students graduating with intellectual disabilities. EBC is a proud sponsor of the 5th Annual Ben Event, which is a family event held at the Macungie Memorial Park this Friday and Saturday, July 18th and 19th. Visit the following website for more information about the Ben Yorgey Foundation and the Ben Event. www.heyiknowyou.org
Did you know that we have two divisions in our company? Check out this video to learn about both!
Watch this video to learn about the possibilities with saddle stitching with EBC.
EBC is looking to fill the following positions:
Part-Time Retail Associate
Express Business Center is looking for an associate to work on the retail side of its operations related to Pack, Ship, Copy, Notary and Signs. Experience in this type of environment is a plus. Strong computer skills preferred with excellent customer service. We are looking for a reliable and flexible person with a long term commitment.
Retail store hours are Monday – Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-3pm
Part-time schedule: during business hours approx. 20 hours/week
Part-Time Customer Service Representative Assistant/Graphic Designer
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Graphic design experience necessary with a good sense of design and color
- Experience in customer service a must with a preference in printing or the graphic arts industries
- Experience with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong command of the English language in both written and oral forms
- Good math skills, strong attention to detail, posessing a sales aptitude and interest in preventing errors and solving problems
- Ability to identify and meet customer’s needs and requirements
- Demonstrated excellence in organizaton and time management skills, ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently
- Exceptional phone and email customer service skills with a positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to move freely throughout the office to gather information, materials and authorizations
- Work under the leadership and direction of the CSR
- Create job jackets per project specifications
- Working with customers in person, by phone and email Design concepts, print orders and pricing
Preferred hours: Monday-Friday 1pm-6pm with flexbility for qualified applicants
Part-time Assistant Digital Press Operator
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Experience in the print industry recommended with a minimum experience in the Copy industry
- Good mathematical and mechanical problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn and train on the IGen 4 printing press
- Ability to read and understand job specifications, printing procedures, quality control procedures and finishing operations
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to communicate with all levels (including management, supervisors, technicians, project managers and other operators)
- Excellent understanding of appropriate electronic imaging terminology is imperative for effective communication
- Must work well in a team oriented environment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs, walking, standing, bending, stooping
Part-time position with full-time opportunities: approx 5-8 hours a day Monday-Friday
If you are interested in any of these positions and meet the qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com
EBC is hiring! Check out this video to learn about the positions we are looking to fill.
We can create reports, manuals and booklets for anything you need. Contact us for binding options.